Proof Preferred MT Premium
Proof Preferred MT Premium is a dynamic report-driven musculoskeletal (MT) testing system. It automatically creates two types of session reports that can be used for insurance reimbursement, getting more approved visits as well as patient education. The reports show comparisons of all the test visits by a specific patient and calculated improvement over time. It also compares deficiencies or limitations of one side compared to the other. Added Bonus – also includes our Physical Performance Test Report documenting Cervical Neck Pain using our wireless muscle testing equipment. The muscle tests include an automatic timer and show the average force in addition to the peak force.
What makes this system special?
Proof Preferred MT Premium includes three narrative report writers for documenting personal injury cases: Initial, Interim and Final. The report writers consist of two stages: 1 – a fill in the blank report writer and 2 – a print preview that is powered by MS Word. Once it is in print preview mode, it is a fully editable document. The produced reports are required to document all personal injury and worker’s comp cases as well as impairment patients. Need more details? A product sheet is available here.
Initial report writer with 19 different sections (Initial) including an option for automobile accidents. The report automatically includes, compares and documents all musculoskeletal patient readings. Interim report writer with 9 different sections including a special section for automobile accidents. This report compares entries between Initial and Interim report date. The report automatically includes, compares and documents all musculoskeletal patient readings. Final report writer with 8 different sections (Final) including an option for automobile accidents. The report automatically includes, compares and documents all musculoskeletal patient readings. This report compares data between Initial and Final report date.
Print Preview powered by MS Word – a fully editable report
Proof Preferred can also be used to show medical necessity and prove the need for care as well as continuing care. Proof Preferred offers over 100 predefined muscle tests including the extremities. A large number of predefined testing protocols are included with the system. Furthermore doctors have the ability to build their own testing protocols. Need more details? A product sheet is available here. The PP Muscle Testing Premium system has all of the features of the MT Lite PLUS:
- Initial Narrative Report Writer
- Interim Narrative Report Writer
- Final Narrative Report Writer
The total package includes:
- 1 wireless electronic dynamometer; measures force up to 300 pounds
- 3 different transducer attachments for testing large muscle areas, digits/toes, and a generic flat disc
- 1 wireless transmitter that plugs into the USB port on the computer
- Download link to the latest version of our software
- 1 detailed session/progress report (Long) used for insurance reimbursement, and proving medical necessity. This report shows 1 test per page.
- 1 graphical session report (Short) used for patient education. This report shows 4 test results on a single page.
- Our all new billable (in most states) Physical Performance Test Report to document Cervical Neck Pain
- Medical Necessity Statement
- Initial Narrative Report
- Interim Narrative Report
- Final Narrative Report
- Croft Guidelines
- Stephen Foreman Major injury Categories
- 1 year hardware warranty
- 1 year software maintenance agreement with free updates to the software
- Online training
- Unlimited technical support