Proof Preferred Lite
Range of Motion and Muscle Testing is one of the most credible, understood, established, objective, and accepted methods for documenting spinal FUNCTION. They are consistent, reliable and reproducible outcome assessments not only for impairment or disability but also monitoring and documenting treatment effectiveness and medical necessity. Proof Preferred Lite is the combination of MT Lite and ROM Lite. This package consists of a wireless dual inclinometer, wireless dynamometer and software that creates 4 different reports for insurance reimbursement, patient education, objective documentation, and record keeping. The reports compare individual test dates for tracking progress, showing improvement, and proving medical necessity. Easy to use, reasonable in cost; an excellent value.
Our 2013 update includes single range of motion testing, which allows you to perform a single range of motion test in mere seconds. Perfect for those times when you are just interested in a quick evaluation, and not in satisfying the validity criteria. Also NEW this year is our Cervial Physical Performance Test used with our muscle tester. A billable report with the ability to show limitations in the cervical spine simply by performing 6 tests with our system. More details can be found on our product sheet. The complete Proof Preferred Lite package consists of:
- 1 wireless computerized dynameter with three testing attachments
- 1 wireless computerized dual inclinometer
- 2 wireless transmitters that plug into the USB port on the computer
- Download link with the latest version of our software
- Detailed session/progress report (Long) used for insurance reimbursement, and proving medical necessity. This report shows 1 test per page
- Graphical session report (Short) used for patient education. This report shows 4 test results on a single page.
- Range of Motion Summary Report showing all patient data tracking progress with limitations and improvements on 2-3 pages. Easily add your own introductory and closing paragraph to this report.
- Two Medical Necessity Statements
- NEW billable (in most states) Physical Performance Test Report to document Cervical Neck Pain.
- 1 year hardware warranty
- 1 year software maintenance agreement with free updates to the software
- Online training
- Unlimited technical support
Please call 412.278.2040 for current pricing or send us an email to email@example.com. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a webcast which includes a Questions and Answers session with our resident rehab expert, Dr. Dan Reyes. Or purchase our system combined with the 123Rehab system at a discount to get hands-on training on testing, reimbursement, when to test, where to test, and how to test, as well as learning about how to return your patient to pre-injury status or maximum medical improvement.