Products include Range of Motion Testing and Muscle Testing devices.
Our product lines offer two report levels:
- The Lite system includes two session reports comparing patient data on different test dates and automatically calculating improvement and limitations. Our brand-new cervical physical performance test report is also included at the Lite level (Muscle Testing system only).
- Our Premium system level includes all of the Lite system features as well as three different narrative reports for documenting personal injury and worker’s comp cases.
Positive Reinforcement Of Objective Findings.
Range of Motion and Muscle Testing is one of the most credible, understood, established, objective and accepted methods for documenting spinal function. Most Proof Preferred users are implementing range of motion testing, muscle testing, cervical physical performance test and outcome assessment questionnaires for all their patients (not just PI or WC) because they are consistent, reliable, and reproducible outcome assessments.
Our products are modular in nature and the following options can be used to custom-build your system:
- Wireless electronic dual inclinometer
- Wireless electronic dynamometer
- Three Narrative Reports
- COMING SOON: Combination device: Single inclinometer and muscle testing device in one
- COMING SOON: Algometry Module
- All systems include two session reports.
- Any Premium systems include three narrative reports.
- ROM (Range of Motion) Lite includes a wireless dual inclinometer and two session reports.
- MT (Musculoskeletal) Lite system includes a wireless dynamometer, two session reports, and cervical physical performance test report.
- Proof Preferred Lite system includes two devices, two session reports, and cervical physical performance test report.
- Proof Preferred Premium system includes two devices, two session reports, cervical physical performance test report, and three narrative reports.